Seasonal Inspiration: The perfect Festival Kimono!
Introducing our exquisite silk kimono made from luxurious Indonesian silk, featuring a stunning black color with intricate floral patterns in gold, white, and red. The unique design of this silk pattern is inspired by the white lotus flower, a symbol of purity and enlightenment.
The lotus flower is known for its ability to rise from the murky depths of the mud and bloom into a beautiful, pure flower. Similarly, this silk kimono celebrates the beauty of the lotus flower and its inspiring symbolism by incorporating it into its design.
Crafted from the finest quality Indonesian silk, this kimono is not only a stunning fashion statement but also incredibly comfortable to wear. The intricate floral patterns in gold, white, and red, are meticulously woven into the fabric, creating a beautiful and eye-catching design.
Whether you're lounging at home or dressing up for a special occasion, this silk kimono is the perfect addition to your wardrobe. It's a true reflection of your elegance and sophistication, and will leave everyone around you in awe of your impeccable style.
Designed by DivyaThreads
Handmade in Bali, Indonesia
Size and Dimensions
One Size Fits S, M Fits L for Open Kimono
Ways to wear your DivyaThreads Kimono
A silk kimono is a versatile garment that can be worn in a variety of ways, from casual to formal. Here are some ideas for how to wear a silk kimono:
1. As a robe: Wear your silk kimono as a luxurious robe over your pajamas or loungewear. The soft and lightweight fabric will keep you comfortable and stylish as you relax at home.
2. With jeans: Dress up a casual outfit by wearing your silk kimono over a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt. The kimono will add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your look.
3. Over a dress: Layer your silk kimono over a dress to add a pop of color and texture. This is a great way to transform a simple dress into a more formal or special occasion outfit.
4. With a belt: Cinch your silk kimono at the waist with a belt to create a more fitted and structured look. This is a great way to show off your waistline and create a more defined silhouette.
5. As a swimsuit cover-up: Wear your silk kimono as a stylish and lightweight cover-up over your swimsuit. This is a great way to protect your skin from the sun while looking chic and fashionable.
Overall, a silk kimono is a versatile and timeless garment that can be worn in many different ways to suit your personal style and occasion.
Washing and care for your silk garment
Silk is a luxurious and delicate fabric that requires special care when washing to maintain its shine and texture. Here are some tips on how to care for and wash a silk garment:
Hand wash: If your silk garment can be washed at home, fill a clean sink or basin with lukewarm water and a gentle detergent made specifically for silk. Avoid using regular laundry detergent, bleach, or fabric softener, as these can damage the fibers. Gently swirl the garment in the soapy water for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Don't wring: Do not wring or twist the silk garment to remove excess water. Instead, gently press the water out with a clean towel or let it hang dry.
Iron carefully: If the silk garment is wrinkled, iron it on the lowest setting while it is still slightly damp. Use a pressing cloth to protect the fabric and avoid direct contact between the iron and the silk.
Store carefully: When storing silk garments, fold them loosely and place them in a breathable storage bag or container. Avoid hanging silk garments for extended periods, as this can cause stretching and distortion.
By following these tips, you can keep your silk garments looking beautiful and feeling soft for years to come.