Introducing our exquisite Bird of Paradise Silk Maxi Dress, featuring a captivating teal blue background adorned with vibrant orange and white flowers and leaves. This pattern draws inspiration from the enchanting Bird of Paradise flower, renowned for its exotic beauty and symbolism.
The flowing maxi length of this dress embodies grace and elegance, creating a stunning silhouette that is sure to turn heads. With its luxurious draping and carefully crafted design, it exudes a sense of sophistication and allure.
Crafted from a high-quality silk, this dress offers a luxurious feel against the skin, providing both comfort and indulgence. The smooth and flowing fabric gracefully moves with your every step, accentuating your natural beauty and capturing attention with its captivating pattern.
The halter neckline adds a touch of femininity, beautifully framing your shoulders and décolletage. It offers an adjustable fit, allowing you to customize the dress to your preference and showcase your personal style.
The Bird of Paradise pattern captures the essence of exoticism and beauty. The vibrant orange and white flowers and leaves against the teal blue background create a striking contrast, symbolizing the harmonious coexistence of nature's elements. It represents a sense of vitality, renewal, and the celebration of life's vibrant tapestry.
Perfect for special occasions, weddings, or formal events, our Bird of Paradise Silk Maxi Dress in teal blue with orange and white flowers and leaves is a statement piece that embodies elegance and uniqueness. Step into the enchanting world of the Bird of Paradise and embrace your own inner beauty and confidence with every wear.
Designed by DivyaThreads
Handmade in Indonesia
Size and Dimensions
One Size Fits XS / S / M
Model normally wears size XS/S
Ways to wear your Divya Threads Maxi Dress
1. Effortless Boho Chic: Pair your silk maxi dress with a wide-brimmed hat, a fringe bag, and suede ankle boots. Layer on some bohemian-inspired jewelry such as statement earrings or a stack of bangles. Add a denim jacket for a touch of vintage flair.
2. Retro Glamour: Channel vintage vibes by accessorizing your silk maxi dress with cat-eye sunglasses, a structured vintage handbag, and strappy heels. Tie a silk scarf around your neck or wear it as a headband for a playful touch. Finish the look with a bold red lip.
3. Romantic Garden Party: Style your silk maxi dress with a floral crown or a delicate headband adorned with flowers. Opt for strappy sandals or lace-up flats. Carry a wicker basket or a woven tote bag and add a lightweight cardigan for a whimsical touch.
4. Layered Bohemian Look: Embrace the boho spirit by layering your silk maxi dress with a fringed kimono or a crochet vest. Complete the look with ankle boots, a wide leather belt to cinch the waist, and a stack of eclectic bracelets. Top it off with a floppy hat.
5. Casual Vintage Cool: For a more relaxed vintage-inspired look, wear your silk maxi dress with a denim jacket, white sneakers, and a crossbody bag. Tie a vintage silk scarf around your neck or wear it as a belt for a pop of color and a nod to retro style.
6. Beachy Boho Vibes: Take your silk maxi dress to the beach by pairing it with a straw hat, oversized sunglasses, and flat sandals. Layer delicate necklaces and bracelets with seashell or turquoise accents. Carry a woven beach bag and embrace the carefree boho spirit.
Remember, these are just some ideas to inspire you. Feel free to mix and match accessories, experiment with different layers, and add your own personal touch to create unique and stunning looks with your floral, boho, vintage-style silk maxi dresses.
Washing and care for your silk garment
Silk is a luxurious and delicate fabric that requires special care when washing to maintain its shine and texture. Here are some tips on how to care for and wash a silk garment:
Hand wash: If your silk garment can be washed at home, fill a clean sink or basin with lukewarm water and a gentle detergent made specifically for silk. Avoid using regular laundry detergent, bleach, or fabric softener, as these can damage the fibers. Gently swirl the garment in the soapy water for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Don't wring: Do not wring or twist the silk garment to remove excess water. Instead, gently press the water out with a clean towel or let it hang dry.
Iron carefully: If the silk garment is wrinkled, iron it on the lowest setting while it is still slightly damp. Use a pressing cloth to protect the fabric and avoid direct contact between the iron and the silk.
Store carefully: When storing silk garments, fold them loosely and place them in a breathable storage bag or container. Avoid hanging silk garments for extended periods, as this can cause stretching and distortion.
By following these tips, you can keep your silk garments looking beautiful and feeling soft for years to come.