Seasonal Inspiration: The perfect Festival Kimono!
Introducing our stunning silk kimono robe, expertly crafted from the finest quality Indonesian silk. Featuring a beautiful shade of grey with intricate patterns of red and blue flowers, this kimono is a true masterpiece.
Inspired by the beautiful blue water lily, the delicate and subtle blue-purple-grey hues of this silk pattern create a sense of calm and tranquility. The intricate floral designs are woven into the fabric, creating a beautiful and elegant pattern that is truly unique.
This silk kimono is the perfect addition to any wardrobe, whether you're looking to add a touch of elegance to your loungewear or dress up for a special occasion. The soft and luxurious feel of the silk fabric will keep you comfortable and stylish all day long.
The beautiful grey color of this kimono is versatile and easy to pair with any outfit, while the delicate floral pattern adds a touch of femininity and grace. The red and blue flowers stand out against the soft grey background, creating a striking and eye-catching design.
With its subtle and calming blue-purple-grey hues, the blue water lily-inspired pattern of this silk kimono is truly one-of-a-kind. A must-have for anyone looking to add a touch of luxury and elegance to their wardrobe.
Designed by Divya Threads
Handmade in Indonesia
Size and Dimensions
One Size Fits S, M Fits L for Open Kimono
Ways to wear your Divya Threads Kimono
A silk kimono is a versatile garment that can be worn in a variety of ways, from casual to formal. Here are some ideas for how to wear a silk kimono:
1. As a robe: Wear your silk kimono as a luxurious robe over your pajamas or loungewear. The soft and lightweight fabric will keep you comfortable and stylish as you relax at home.
2. With jeans: Dress up a casual outfit by wearing your silk kimono over a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt. The kimono will add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your look.
3. Over a dress: Layer your silk kimono over a dress to add a pop of color and texture. This is a great way to transform a simple dress into a more formal or special occasion outfit.
4. With a belt: Cinch your silk kimono at the waist with a belt to create a more fitted and structured look. This is a great way to show off your waistline and create a more defined silhouette.
5. As a swimsuit cover-up: Wear your silk kimono as a stylish and lightweight cover-up over your swimsuit. This is a great way to protect your skin from the sun while looking chic and fashionable.
Overall, a silk kimono is a versatile and timeless garment that can be worn in many different ways to suit your personal style and occasion.
Washing and care for your silk garment
Silk is a luxurious and delicate fabric that requires special care when washing to maintain its shine and texture. Here are some tips on how to care for and wash a silk garment:
Hand wash: If your silk garment can be washed at home, fill a clean sink or basin with lukewarm water and a gentle detergent made specifically for silk. Avoid using regular laundry detergent, bleach, or fabric softener, as these can damage the fibers. Gently swirl the garment in the soapy water for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Don't wring: Do not wring or twist the silk garment to remove excess water. Instead, gently press the water out with a clean towel or let it hang dry.
Iron carefully: If the silk garment is wrinkled, iron it on the lowest setting while it is still slightly damp. Use a pressing cloth to protect the fabric and avoid direct contact between the iron and the silk.
Store carefully: When storing silk garments, fold them loosely and place them in a breathable storage bag or container. Avoid hanging silk garments for extended periods, as this can cause stretching and distortion.