Seasonal Inspiration: The perfect Festival Kimono!
Introducing our exquisite handmade kimono and shorts set, adorned with a graceful baby pink floral pattern featuring captivating black flowers. This enchanting ensemble draws inspiration from the delicate and ephemeral beauty of the Cherry Blossom, encapsulating a sense of serenity, renewal, and timeless elegance.
Crafted with meticulous care, the silk fabric gracefully showcases a soft baby pink hue that reflects the tender petals of the Cherry Blossom. The intricate floral pattern, infused with the essence of the Cherry Blossom's charm, is delicately interwoven with captivating black flowers, adding depth and contrast to the design.
The kimono, designed with an open front, allows for a relaxed and elegant fit that drapes effortlessly on the wearer. Its length, tailored to reach up to the pelvis area, strikes a harmonious balance between traditional allure and modern style.
Complementing the kimono, the shorts mirror the mesmerizing baby pink floral pattern, creating a cohesive and captivating ensemble. The comfortable and stretchy fabric ensures freedom of movement while maintaining a chic and polished look.
Designed by DivyaThreads
Handmade in Indonesia
Size and Dimensions
One Size Fits XS, S, M Fits L for Open Kimono
Model normally wears size Small
Ways to wear your DivyaThreads Kimono and Shorts Set
Our silk kimono and shorts set offers endless possibilities for stylish ensembles. Here are a few suggestions on how to wear and style this exquisite set:
1. Classic Lounge Ensemble: Slip into the kimono over a simple white T-shirt or tank top and pair it with the matching silk shorts. This combination creates a relaxed yet sophisticated look, perfect for lounging at home or enjoying a casual outing.
2. Summer Chic: Wear the shorts with a lightweight linen or cotton shirt in a complementary color. Tuck in the shirt for a polished appearance or leave it untucked for a more laid-back vibe. Layer the kimono over the shirt, allowing it to flow open or cinch it at the waist with the silk tie for a more defined silhouette. Complete the outfit with loafers or sandals for a fresh and fashionable summer ensemble.
3. Evening Elegance: For a special occasion or a night out, combine the kimono with tailored black trousers. The contrasting textures of silk and trousers add a touch of sophistication. Pair the ensemble with leather dress shoes or sleek loafers, and accessorize with a minimalist belt and a stylish watch.
4. Resort Getaway: Embrace a resort-inspired look by wearing the kimono as a statement piece over a crisp white linen shirt. Leave it open for a breezy, relaxed feel or tie the silk tie loosely around the waist for a more defined shape. Pair it with the silk shorts and complete the look with sandals or espadrilles for a vacation-ready ensemble.
5. Street Style Edge: Mix the elegance of the kimono with a contemporary urban twist by wearing it over a graphic tee and distressed jeans. Layer the kimono open and let it flow loosely for a stylish and laid-back aesthetic. Finish off the look with sneakers or ankle boots and accessorize with a few statement accessories like a bold watch or a leather bracelet.
Remember, these are just a few suggestions to inspire your creativity. Don't be afraid to experiment and create your own unique combinations with this versatile silk kimono and shorts set. Express your personal style and make a fashion statement that reflects your individuality.
Washing and care for your silk garment
Silk is a luxurious and delicate fabric that requires special care when washing to maintain its shine and texture. Here are some tips on how to care for and wash a silk garment:
Hand wash: If your silk garment can be washed at home, fill a clean sink or basin with lukewarm water and a gentle detergent made specifically for silk. Avoid using regular laundry detergent, bleach, or fabric softener, as these can damage the fibers. Gently swirl the garment in the soapy water for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Don't wring: Do not wring or twist the silk garment to remove excess water. Instead, gently press the water out with a clean towel or let it hang dry.
Iron carefully: If the silk garment is wrinkled, iron it on the lowest setting while it is still slightly damp. Use a pressing cloth to protect the fabric and avoid direct contact between the iron and the silk.
Store carefully: When storing silk garments, fold them loosely and place them in a breathable storage bag or container. Avoid hanging silk garments for extended periods, as this can cause stretching and distortion.