Seasonal Inspiration: The perfect Festival Kimono!
Introducing our stunning handmade silk kimono, designed with a gorgeous pink floral pattern, complemented by black and pink floral designs. This exquisite kimono is inspired by the captivating colors of the Plumeria flower, also known as the Frangipani, which holds great spiritual and cultural significance.
Symbolizing love, devotion, and new beginnings, the Plumeria is a sacred flower that has been revered for centuries. Its stunning hues of pink and black have been artfully translated into the intricate design of this kimono, creating a breathtaking piece that is both elegant and feminine.
Crafted with the finest quality silk, this kimono is luxuriously soft and lightweight, draping gracefully over the body to create a flattering silhouette. The intricate floral pattern adds a touch of whimsy and charm, while the delicate pink and black hues lend a timeless and sophisticated appeal.
Perfect for special occasions or as an indulgent treat for yourself, this kimono is a true work of art that will elevate any outfit. So why not add a touch of feminine beauty to your wardrobe with our stunning handmade silk kimono inspired by the divine Plumeria flower?
Designed by DivyaThreads
Handmade in Indonesia
Size and Dimensions
One Size Fits S, M Fits L for Open Kimono
Ways to wear your Divya Threads Kimono
A silk kimono is a versatile garment that can be worn in a variety of ways, from casual to formal. Here are some ideas for how to wear a silk kimono:
1. As a robe: Wear your silk kimono as a luxurious robe over your pajamas or loungewear. The soft and lightweight fabric will keep you comfortable and stylish as you relax at home.
2. With jeans: Dress up a casual outfit by wearing your silk kimono over a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt. The kimono will add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your look.
3. Over a dress: Layer your silk kimono over a dress to add a pop of color and texture. This is a great way to transform a simple dress into a more formal or special occasion outfit.
4. With a belt: Cinch your silk kimono at the waist with a belt to create a more fitted and structured look. This is a great way to show off your waistline and create a more defined silhouette.
5. As a swimsuit cover-up: Wear your silk kimono as a stylish and lightweight cover-up over your swimsuit. This is a great way to protect your skin from the sun while looking chic and fashionable.
Overall, a silk kimono is a versatile and timeless garment that can be worn in many different ways to suit your personal style and occasion.
Washing and care for your silk garment
Silk is a luxurious and delicate fabric that requires special care when washing to maintain its shine and texture. Here are some tips on how to care for and wash a silk garment:
Hand wash: If your silk garment can be washed at home, fill a clean sink or basin with lukewarm water and a gentle detergent made specifically for silk. Avoid using regular laundry detergent, bleach, or fabric softener, as these can damage the fibers. Gently swirl the garment in the soapy water for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Don't wring: Do not wring or twist the silk garment to remove excess water. Instead, gently press the water out with a clean towel or let it hang dry.
Iron carefully: If the silk garment is wrinkled, iron it on the lowest setting while it is still slightly damp. Use a pressing cloth to protect the fabric and avoid direct contact between the iron and the silk.
Store carefully: When storing silk garments, fold them loosely and place them in a breathable storage bag or container. Avoid hanging silk garments for extended periods, as this can cause stretching and distortion.