Introducing our captivating Peony Silk Maxi Dress adorned with enchanting flowers and leaves in shades of pink, purple, and white. This stunning silk pattern showcases a rich and alluring dark hot pink backdrop, creating a mesmerizing ensemble that exudes elegance and sophistication.
The flowing maxi length of this dress drapes with grace and creates a captivating silhouette. With its luxurious fabric and elongated design, it embraces your figure and makes you feel like a vision of beauty and confidence.
Crafted from exquisite silk, this dress offers a sumptuous and indulgent feel against the skin. The lightweight and flowing fabric follow your movements gracefully, ensuring comfort and freedom throughout the day or evening.
The halter neckline ties behind the neck, allowing for a customizable fit and accentuating your shoulders and décolletage. The intricate design of the dress adds an extra touch of charm and enhances the overall elegance.
Drawing inspiration from the beauty of peony flowers, the Peony pattern captures the essence of their enchanting allure. The vibrant pink, purple, and white flowers and leaves against the dark hot pink backdrop create a visually stunning contrast, celebrating the harmony and abundance found in nature.
Whether you're attending a summer soirée, a garden wedding, or a special occasion, our Peony Silk Maxi Dress with its captivating floral pattern is a delightful choice that embodies grace and charm. Unleash your inner fashionista and let this dress transport you to a world of enchantment and timeless beauty.
Designed by Divya Threads
Handmade in Indonesia
Size and Dimensions
One Size Fits XS / S / M
Model normally wears size XS/S
Ways to wear your Divya Threads Maxi Dress
1. Effortless Boho Chic: Pair your silk maxi dress with a wide-brimmed hat, a fringe bag, and suede ankle boots. Layer on some bohemian-inspired jewelry such as statement earrings or a stack of bangles. Add a denim jacket for a touch of vintage flair.
2. Retro Glamour: Channel vintage vibes by accessorizing your silk maxi dress with cat-eye sunglasses, a structured vintage handbag, and strappy heels. Tie a silk scarf around your neck or wear it as a headband for a playful touch. Finish the look with a bold red lip.
3. Romantic Garden Party: Style your silk maxi dress with a floral crown or a delicate headband adorned with flowers. Opt for strappy sandals or lace-up flats. Carry a wicker basket or a woven tote bag and add a lightweight cardigan for a whimsical touch.
4. Layered Bohemian Look: Embrace the boho spirit by layering your silk maxi dress with a fringed kimono or a crochet vest. Complete the look with ankle boots, a wide leather belt to cinch the waist, and a stack of eclectic bracelets. Top it off with a floppy hat.
5. Casual Vintage Cool: For a more relaxed vintage-inspired look, wear your silk maxi dress with a denim jacket, white sneakers, and a crossbody bag. Tie a vintage silk scarf around your neck or wear it as a belt for a pop of color and a nod to retro style.
6. Beachy Boho Vibes: Take your silk maxi dress to the beach by pairing it with a straw hat, oversized sunglasses, and flat sandals. Layer delicate necklaces and bracelets with seashell or turquoise accents. Carry a woven beach bag and embrace the carefree boho spirit.
Remember, these are just some ideas to inspire you. Feel free to mix and match accessories, experiment with different layers, and add your own personal touch to create unique and stunning looks with your floral, boho, vintage-style silk maxi dresses.
Washing and care for your silk garment
Silk is a luxurious and delicate fabric that requires special care when washing to maintain its shine and texture. Here are some tips on how to care for and wash a silk garment:
Hand wash: If your silk garment can be washed at home, fill a clean sink or basin with lukewarm water and a gentle detergent made specifically for silk. Avoid using regular laundry detergent, bleach, or fabric softener, as these can damage the fibers. Gently swirl the garment in the soapy water for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Don't wring: Do not wring or twist the silk garment to remove excess water. Instead, gently press the water out with a clean towel or let it hang dry.
Iron carefully: If the silk garment is wrinkled, iron it on the lowest setting while it is still slightly damp. Use a pressing cloth to protect the fabric and avoid direct contact between the iron and the silk.
Store carefully: When storing silk garments, fold them loosely and place them in a breathable storage bag or container. Avoid hanging silk garments for extended periods, as this can cause stretching and distortion.