Seasonal Inspiration: The perfect Festival Kimono!
Introducing our exquisite handmade kimono and shorts set, inspired by the enchanting beauty of the Tiger Lily flower. This extraordinary ensemble showcases a captivating teal and orange floral pattern on luxurious silk blend fabric, seamlessly blending timeless elegance with a touch of vibrant allure.
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the kimono and shorts feature a stunning combination of teal and orange hues, reminiscent of the mesmerizing petals and dark spots of the Tiger Lily. The intricate floral pattern, intricately woven into the fabric, captures the essence of passion, abundance, and divine feminine energy.
The kimono, designed with an open front, offers a relaxed fit that drapes gracefully on the wearer. It comes with a matching silk tie, allowing for adjustable and secure closure. The length, reaching up to the pelvis area, strikes the perfect balance between traditional elegance and modern style.
Complementing the kimono, the wide-legged shorts mirror the captivating floral pattern, infusing the ensemble with harmony and continuity. Made from a stretchy fabric, the shorts ensure optimal comfort and freedom of movement without compromising on style.
Inspired by the powerful symbolism of the Tiger Lily, this kimono and shorts set captures its essence of passion, abundance, and divine feminine energy. The vibrant teal and orange colors, reminiscent of the Tiger Lily's petals and spots, create a dynamic and captivating aesthetic.
Indulge in the luxury and sophistication of our handmade kimono and shorts set, inspired by the transformative beauty of the Tiger Lily. Embrace the allure and power of this sacred flower, and experience the joy of wearing an impeccably crafted ensemble that celebrates passion, abundance, and divine connection.
Designed by Divya Threads
Handmade in Indonesia
Size and Dimensions
One Size Fits XS, S, M Fits L for Open Kimono
Model normally wears size Small
Ways to wear your Divya Threads Kimono and Shorts Set
Our silk kimono and shorts set offers endless possibilities for stylish ensembles. Here are a few suggestions on how to wear and style this exquisite set:
1. Classic Lounge Ensemble: Slip into the kimono over a simple white T-shirt or tank top and pair it with the matching silk shorts. This combination creates a relaxed yet sophisticated look, perfect for lounging at home or enjoying a casual outing.
2. Summer Chic: Wear the shorts with a lightweight linen or cotton shirt in a complementary color. Tuck in the shirt for a polished appearance or leave it untucked for a more laid-back vibe. Layer the kimono over the shirt, allowing it to flow open or cinch it at the waist with the silk tie for a more defined silhouette. Complete the outfit with loafers or sandals for a fresh and fashionable summer ensemble.
3. Evening Elegance: For a special occasion or a night out, combine the kimono with tailored black trousers. The contrasting textures of silk and trousers add a touch of sophistication. Pair the ensemble with leather dress shoes or sleek loafers, and accessorize with a minimalist belt and a stylish watch.
4. Resort Getaway: Embrace a resort-inspired look by wearing the kimono as a statement piece over a crisp white linen shirt. Leave it open for a breezy, relaxed feel or tie the silk tie loosely around the waist for a more defined shape. Pair it with the silk shorts and complete the look with sandals or espadrilles for a vacation-ready ensemble.
5. Street Style Edge: Mix the elegance of the kimono with a contemporary urban twist by wearing it over a graphic tee and distressed jeans. Layer the kimono open and let it flow loosely for a stylish and laid-back aesthetic. Finish off the look with sneakers or ankle boots and accessorize with a few statement accessories like a bold watch or a leather bracelet.
Washing and care for your silk garment
Silk is a luxurious and delicate fabric that requires special care when washing to maintain its shine and texture. Here are some tips on how to care for and wash a silk garment:
Hand wash: If your silk garment can be washed at home, fill a clean sink or basin with lukewarm water and a gentle detergent made specifically for silk. Avoid using regular laundry detergent, bleach, or fabric softener, as these can damage the fibers. Gently swirl the garment in the soapy water for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Don't wring: Do not wring or twist the silk garment to remove excess water. Instead, gently press the water out with a clean towel or let it hang dry.
Iron carefully: If the silk garment is wrinkled, iron it on the lowest setting while it is still slightly damp. Use a pressing cloth to protect the fabric and avoid direct contact between the iron and the silk.
Store carefully: When storing silk garments, fold them loosely and place them in a breathable storage bag or container. Avoid hanging silk garments for extended periods, as this can cause stretching and distortion.